We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with our website.
We'd firstly recommend trying clearing your cache and cookies on your chosen internet browser.
You can clear this by following the relevant instructions below;
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Cookies and History:
- Go to Settings > Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data Clearing your history (cookies and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information)
- Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
When there's no history or website data to clear, the setting turns grey.
Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
For more information, or for alternative internet browsers, please visit the relevant support sites for instructions.
If, after this you're still experiencing problems, please take note of any applicable information as we will need this to investigate:
- Screenshot of the error
- Date and approx. time it occurred
- Email address used for the order
- Browser used: Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Other?
- Device used
- What items you were trying to purchase?
- What code were you trying to apply?
Please then contact us with this information.